>

Sunday, February 14

My Valentine

Have you ever feel nervous even with the one that  you feel comfortable with? It's a good thing. One of the beautiful feeling. Especially during this day like this. Sometimes, it's not wrong at all to feel that. As long as you know how to keep the feeling and make someone that you love and care special. And you know what, you're always special to me.


Love,

you asked me how you make me feel,

give me any words, no words will ever fit to describe the feeling that I have for you.

To me, you bring more than that. 

Sounds cliche yet that's what you need to believe and I want you to feel and know that.

Distance, separated by miles away. Yet, we still managed to break the wall by keep spending our time together. 

Best feeling ever.


Love,

people say how love only blossom at first. But look at how we are now. 

Staying and keeping up with each other. Keep all the promises that been made. 

Isn't it beautiful to have all those.


To this very beautiful day,

thank you for being the one who always special to me.

One that who makes me smile,

one who makes me keeping with the time,

one who always makes me believe.

Sometimes, it's not about the day. It's about how someone can make you feel special on that day. That's how special your day could be with.

Here I am,

I'm wishing you more special time,

to more good time,

more good words to you from me.

In the beautiful jar of hearts.

February 14

with 14 things that I will remember about you.

Hugs and care.

Lots of love,

just for you.



Glad to know you're my Valentine, 

forever mine. <3



No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved