>

Friday, February 12

February 12

When one day in January with you, it changes everything.


Hello, hi. It's me. One who not write after a long time. And why and what am I doing here? You know sometimes, life will be at its own weirdness no matter how bad you stay away from being weird. Anyway, it is not the issue or an explanation on what am I doing here. 

After a long time. 


Love,

it comes from a person.

That makes you realise how it feel to stay alive. 

Get to know more about your existence.

One,

who brings happiness.

Shed your tears.

Make you feel like yours.

Two,

when we are in love.

Everything seems make sense.

Make you believe. 

Motivate you.

Make you as you.



There's a story about a boy. A small boy in a big world where no matter how much it reached. He seems still in his world. Like you try to put a small stone over the wide ocean. The waves will never success to make the stone stays afloat.


Until one day, there is one cute girl but of course girl you know. With the mood. Mad face. Unstable emotion. But with the time they spent. They be in their world.


How?


Dont ask me how. I'm just telling a story. I bet everyone will get to feel that. As it's not a matter of time only. It's a matter of a person. One that you get to feel, beyond the time. Beyond everything. Explore. Treasure it.


Sometimes life can be at its own simplicity.

Sometimes life need you to realise rather than you stand at your own 'mimpi'.

It's better to just stay on the reality.

One that makes you as you.


When you are in love. When you're together what matter the most is not only the love that hold that you hold. What matters the most is what you can become. Some people bloom. Some people wilt. But why would you withering in a place where you should be happy.


That is where when a small boy that I told earlier. One who loves in a big world but keeps feeling small. He becomes that as never once people makes he feels as his. But with the girl who has perfect smile, but keep being the mad face. Turns his world opposite. One who he never thoughts. And he so glad that she exists.


Thank you, love.


To you maybe this is not a story about the boy. Maybe it's me. After all, I will never share more. Cause sometimes a story that being told will always affect you, when you know how bad the story can be related with you from its own character.


Hey, you who is in a distance. I'm thanking you for this big moment. How bad I miss you. How thankful I am to have you.

Thank you to you. 


There's so many beautiful places I want to be. Places I want to explore. But now, I just love the way I am. 

One that you makes me.

Not because of I change, but because you makes me feel me.

Like I want you to just be you.


Thank you love and I love you.




No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved