>

Saturday, February 20

Ice Cream Chillin

 Have you ever feel so happy. Even if it only a while yet you feel so much happy inside. To spend time as much as you could with someone that you love. Someone that you care. Someone that you appreciate. To have this feeling inside I feel blessed.


It's not about a piece of puzzle. Not just a short of time. But every seconds count. Make it more beautiful. To spend time though you might not talk much. Might not do much with distance that you both have. Yet, you manage to break the barrier. The wall that supposedly not to be there. It makes you closer.


I had an ice cream. Where it supposed to feel cold inside. Yet, I  feel so much warm inside. It's not because I like it, it's simply because I share the story of it with someone I love.

Loving her.


No matter what, I always feel so much blessed. Knowing that you're the one I care.

One I always love.


<3



No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved