>

Tuesday, October 8

About Time -Movie Review

Last Sunday, me and my friends just watched, About Time movie.
Anyway, I am totally enjoyed myself watching this movie and I think you should too.

About Time (2013) Poster

At the age of 21, Tim discovers he can travel in time and change what happens and has happened in his own life. His decision to make his world a better place by getting a girlfriend turns out not to be as easy as you might think.


For me, I suggest you to watch this movie. Aside from the jokes, who know if you could learn something from the movie like I did. Despite of the 'sarcastic of Kate Moss', I am also loved with the storyline. 

While watching this movie, first I don't even know anything regarding this movie and I just feel to watch it because it is a romance movie. When the movie started, I had immersed through it. It all started when Tim meets with Mary.

When I watched her, I can't stop myself. I was like oh my God!
Guess what?
It was Rachel McAdams which is one of my favourite actress.
And my friend just asked me, 'what the hell is going on' and I just replied, 'nothing'.

Yes, I started to enjoy the movie better than before.

The thing that I could really learnt from this movie is that:
sometimes we wish that we could travel back to the past just to change something. But, we never think that only with a slightly change in the past really could change the future and what makes worst when it will change the future of others too.

In the end chapter of this movie, you will given two choices which are,

to re-live each day, once with all the stresses as a normal person faces,
the second knowing what to expect from the day, and to embrace it and enjoy the day for exactly what it is.

But,
the best thing when Tim comes to realise that,

it is better to live each day once, as if it was his last, and to just try and enjoy his life with his family like everyone else does.

Overall,
this story deserves to get 4.5/5.

I really love the soundtrack which is the cover of Ellie Goulding's song, how long will I love you.
I am also loved when the movie also showing the better side of a family.

Oh, one more thing that you need to know.
This movie is restricted to 18 and above. It is not because of having some sex scene, but I think it is simply because of obscene words in it.

So,
please go and enjoy the movie.
Have fun! 

We're all traveling through time together
Every day of our lives
All we can do is do our best
To relish this remarkable ride






No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved