>

Wednesday, December 21

You & I



And the two good friends are heading back to their houses.

In a train, 
the boy started to confess something.

Boy: There’s something that I want to tell you.
Girl: Yes, what?

In front of crowded passengers in the train
 he began the confession.

Boy: Together with me is a friend that I’ve known for 5 years already. But she is a fool for not sensing my feelings towards her all these years.

And today I’ve decide to make a confession towards her.

How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall but watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

I have died everyday waiting for you darling
don't be afraid I have loved you
for a thousand years.




Would you love to be mine, 
today and forever?


The girl simply replied with yes.


And that day, 


the relationships started to begin slowly.

p/s:



Since,

sometimes you just have to confess to someone because
if in the end you were really not meant with her 
even you have been in many years with someone that you really love
it would not be a happy ending

but 
if you are not trying to confess it would be just a waste.

You will just lose her.


No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved