>

Sunday, July 24

Scramble.




When I think about love,
I think about when I was little
and
I automatically knew what I wanted.
Love just like that.
Like your favorite color comes to you,
or
how a smile comes across your face.
It should just hit you and you should know;
that's how it's supposed to be.




Mrs. right is coming, but her plane crashed somewhere so she's walking.
Just wait.
It may take a long time. 
But,don't ever worry.
It will be worth!
Trust.
p/s: Thank you for the nice words. I quote it somewhere. 
But this is not the right time for me to get into it.It is better alone.
At least for now.

4 comments:

aimi amirah said...

good luck 4 yr Mrs.right^^

Wook said...

sure.welcome kayh.You too for the mr.right.

aimi amirah said...

welcome^^
btw,da lme nk tny nie,ape tjuk lagu yg kdgrn kt blog syak nie???
besttt...

Wook said...

haha...
lgu yg mna 1?

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved