>

Monday, July 11



People come, people go - 
they'll drift in and out of your life,
 almost like characters in a favourite book
When you finally close the cover,
 the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, 
complete with new characters and adventures.
 Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones
not the ones from the past. 
                                                                                               ( The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks ) 


He said, "Son, have you seen the world?
 Well, what would you say if I said that you could? 
Just carry this gun. You'll even get paid." I said, 

"That sounds pretty good." 
Black leather boots, spit-shined so bright. 
They cut off my hair but it looks all right
We marched and we sang, 
we all became friends as we learned how to fight.
 A hero of war, yeah, that's what I'll be. 
And when I come home they'll be damn proud of me. 
I'll carry this flag to the grave if I must because it's a flag that I love and a flag that I trust. 

( A Hero of War | Rise Against ) 

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved