>

Wednesday, May 18

Oh.Dia,Tidak.Bukan.

postsecretpq5

"More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to be close to someone.
 More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to feel as if I wasn't alone "
- A Million Little Pieces-

And so do I. 

Maybe its the reason I keep on pressing my lips against people who I'm not quite sure I like. 
     Maybe I should stop messing around with people who trust that they are your only one.
          " Maybe If I stick with just one person I'll get over the loneliness I have all the time. 
            and Maybe I'll find true love and not just lust.
                Maybe if I stop being such a bad person and fooling around with  everyone who even likes                    me in the slightest bit, it'll all just work out fine.

All these Maybes.

just know it won't. So I keep on hurting the people who truly cares for me although i know it really doesn't make a difference to me.

p/s:Please,stop it!

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved