>

Thursday, May 12

Super.Guilty.

z201125133

Lately ive been making lists inside of my head. 
Things I love, 
things I hate, 
things I don't know, 
things everyone should know about.


and you're number one on my list of things i hate.


you breathed infinity into my world.
and now that infinity is gone.
 It's replaced with realization.
 I never realized how much you cared about yourself.

 Do you keep the people that you do around you just for their looks? 
Their love? 
Their need for a person to cling to?


Sorry, 
but
I really need someone who truly understands who I am. 
And loves me for it.


 Or just someone who doesn't understand me at all,
 but still loves me for it.


p/s: Ini saya.


No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved