>

Wednesday, February 9

Overconfident!

Sometimes life comes at you fast. The least you should know is that you can do anything if you try, and that nothing can stop you. You are what you say you are, and no one can take that away from you. Life is that valuable thing that is unique to you. No one can change it; just you. And endure till the end! The battles not done till all the men are down


I have try my best in my first survivor and now i just let God to decide it,
it is not about challenging the God,
but sometimes there is a tiny thing in your heart that may lead to become overconfident,
sometimes if you be too much confident it is not really so good,

I have learn that,

 “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about dancing in the rain..!”

I wish i can change for the better future,
there is no use if you give up,
just stand up and voice out,
do not care whatever people say,
do not care whatever people think,
do not care whatever people act,
just be on your own,

Life is about you and me,
only you and me..


No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved