>

Saturday, April 7

The Nature of Man.

I hope that one day i can pretend to be sick. Since people will show their care when you sick,
and last night, i was sick. 
I had a gastric as usual.

Because of the pain, 
I suffered a lot and the only thing that appear through my mind at that time that night would be my last day. 

But, 
Alhamdulillah i still got another chance. 

madametoutnoire:

inthenameofallah:

Did you ever stop for a while and asked yourself,what is going to happen to me the first night in my grave ?Think about the moment your body is being washed and prepared to your graveThink about the day people will be carrying you to your graveAnd your families crying …think about the moment you are put in your graveJust imagine …yourself in your graveDown there in that dark holeAloneIts too Dark you cry for helpBut………It is too narrow your bones are squashedYou regret missing 5 prayers ,you regret listening music ,you regret not wearing HijabYou regret ignoring Allah ‘s ordersBut no ESCAPE ……You alone with your deedsNo money ,no jewelries, Only your deedsMay Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) protect us all from the punishment of the grave.Ameen
SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=361254237228611&set=a.247802645240438.62919.247637765256926&type=1&theater

ya allah…

Did you ever stop for a while and asked yourself,
What is going to happen to me the first night in my grave ?

Think about the moment your body is being washed and prepared to your grave.
Think about the day people will be carrying you to your grave.

And your families crying.
Think about the moment you are put in your grave.

Just imagine, yourself in your grave.
Down there in that dark hole,
alone.
Its too Dark you cry for help.
But,
It is too narrow your bones are squashed,
you regret missing 5 prayers ,
you regret listening music ,
you regret ignoring Allah‘s orders.
But no escape.
You alone with your deeds.
No money ,no jewelries, 
Only your deeds.

* i took this quotes from someone
 *

p/s:

So whatever thing you have been given
 - it is but [for] enjoyment of the worldly life. 
But what is with Allah is better and more lasting 
for those who have believed and upon their Lord rely…” 
[42:36]

It would be a bless for me.
He shows me the way and He always guides me.


I vow,
that i would always be a better slave.
Better from my past and seek for the better future.

Sometimes,
the weird things would always stay longer in your mind.

I am pleased.




No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved