>

Friday, November 11

Eleven on Eleven 1



And the girl asked me: Can i know who are the lucky girl?

I simply replied: You know me so well. And i think you know her too.

The girl keep asking.

And this is my wish. No, actually this is my prayer.

I pray she is not a singer.
I pray she is not a dancer.
I pray she is not a model.
I pray she is not a nurse.

But why?

If she is a singer.
Others hear her meaningful voice first before me.

If she is a dancer.
Others see her greatest move first before me.

If she is a model.
Others see her sexy body first before me.

If she is a nurse.
Others get well first before me.

And i pray so that she is just only a simple girl.
But she can treat me better than others.

She knows how to be a singer even she can't sing.
But she can sing a love song for me.

She knows how to be a good dancer even she can't dance.
But she can dance well just for me.

She knows how to be a great model even she didn't have a sexy body.
But she can make me appreciate her.

She knows how to be a caring nurse even she don't has any certificate.
But she can take care of me.

And she knows me well.

Then, the girl smile and left me behind.






p/s:





Whatever happen you will always be the first that appear in my mind,
Allah.

She is a gift from God
and I know

she will be everything to me.

- Girl, olive you. -


No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved