>

Thursday, July 21

Race it.

 

I really enjoy spending time with you, 
even if we're just going to be sitting around and talking about nothing. 
There are a million things I love about you,
like your nose or the way you smile,

the way you look me in the eye too. 
And
I just get the greatest feeling when I make you laugh,
I feel as if my company makes you happy, 
and 
that's what I wish for you. 
For you to be happy.
And 
when I see you laugh at my clumsy ways, 
it just makes me want to spend the rest of my
life with you so I can see a smile on your face."


The greater life comes towards you when the biggest love chase after you.

p/s: Be the inspiration  dream the fantasy and live in reality.

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved