>

Friday, April 8

Eyes.




As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, 
There is one thing that will never change. . . 
I will always keep falling in love with you.



Matt  : I promise to you that i will always be with you. Trust me, this is totally a promise that you will never regret.
Mary : Dear, do you want to know something?
Matt  : What dear? Are you curious on me?
Mary : You're not the only one that promise this to me.
Matt  : I know it. But you have to believe on me. I swear.
Mary : You know what?

"People will always promise to do anything to get something but when the things are being nothing anymore then they will just forget everything."


p/s: Uhhh. Now i hope that man can change their styles.

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved