>

Tuesday, January 11

A present,

It is a happiness,
yes it is totally a great feelings,
it is like you have given a chance to get a life after a death,
and the feelings are totally a feelings and a best moments to be share together..

I am totally thankful to the God,
since it is totally worth when you never give up even an inch when you are totally have much problems,
because there is always He to give the guidance to help you in whatever state you are..

Dear God,
if i can mail you,
if i can call you,
if i can write a letter for u...
I am thankful for all the best things that ever happen to me..
I pray and always pray for a great life and you repay me with an amazing feelings..
Thank God !

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved