>

Wednesday, December 29

Oh My God !

Wednesday, 29/12/2010..
Good day with a nice weather,what a relief,
sometimes it is really grateful to stay in a good health,
and it is totally amazing,u know..

For this time i am really thankful to the God because have make me always healthy,
although sometimes i am sick when live far away from my parents,
it is so abused when u're sick,
you will less eat,less talk and even less taking bath,,,
grrr..

Today,my beloved father is sick and totally in pain...
I am so pity to see him in that situation,
i pray to god if i can take his place so that all the pain is gone..
That is the only way for me as a son to thank him for all the things that ever done by him..
I was born as a child and i have sick and my parents cure the pain with the help from the God...

For all the things that had ever happen i hope and i pray,
Oh God,if you are see me,if you are hear me, and even if you are always be there and here,
i pray all my family,friends,are always in a good health.,
always and always..When i pray i will surely wants to achieve it..

"I know that the pain are the obstacles but i wish we are facing the obstacles that we can face easily using our mind and heart"



وَإِذَا مَرِضْتُ فَهُوَ يَشْفِينِ


Dan apabila aku sakit, Dialah (Allah) yang menyembuhkan Aku.
(QS. Asy-Syu’ara 26 : 80)



p/s:semoga cepat sembuh ya,papa!

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved