>

Tuesday, December 7

It's a full house

Hello Tuesday,a great day with a great spirit,
a great time with a great aim,
and a great year with a great imagination,

Salam Maal Hijrah 1432,

yeah to all peeps,
(what i means Muslim people yeah)

New year with a new vision, for this year this is my wishlists:
Vertical Glory by Roozbeh Feiz
(1) Get closer to my only one God,Allah
The Adkins Family by laurenlemon
(2) Respect towards my parents
Meiji Shrine by TommyOshima
(3) Further my studies and get an excellent results






(4) I wish my hammies can have some baby,,haha
تعاهدنا على الايمان .. وحفظ كتابنا القرآن by FatoOoma Qatar ~
(5) I wish there were anymore war and the world will be peace!
i never realized until they were all there before me... by holly.skye


(6) I wish to have a camera (can someone give it to me as a present,please)
Don't forget it by Mansour Ali [ Off until 14 for travel ]
(7)Lastly, i pray all my wish are comes true,sincere in my heart!

Sometimes we wish and the rest we just pass it to God..
just pray and hope,there will always wisdom on it..
Trust on it cause we are the best!

Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create! 
(al-mu'minun:14)


Through the the years and times, i will miss all the years that happens in my life,
surely i will miss it,and for the most,i will always miss my parents,friends who are alive and have met the God and i will always appreciate the greatest moments that ever comes into my life although it is only comes once in a life!


Life is a journey,it is such as a line,it has the line for the beginning but the journey never ends!
(We can pray to God so that we can have a butterfly but sometimes God will give us a caterpillar,so be grateful and use make use of it since there will something left on it)

I miss you by doug88888


p/s: (masuk alaf baru jangan lupakan untuk mendoakan kesejahteraan yang masih hidup atau telah bertemu dengan Maha Pencipta ya -Al-Fatihah-)  


Insyaallah,we pray we get!   (Amin)

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved