>

Friday, October 22

It ends!

Sometimes we may feel we have succeed but we may forget about the success that we have achieve,sometimes we may feel we have face the failure but we may learn from the failure that we have been through..

For this time, i am really thankful to God because all the guidances that He had show to me from time to time..

Yes..i am really glad because now i have feel the happiness because before this i have face a lot of failure in my life but on this time i have achieve the success that i have dream for a long time..

and there are nothing much to say,just a simple word "ALHAMDULILLAH"..

I praise and again i praise to Allah..

For this 2nd sem i will try  my best..

Hello nilai,hello 2nd sem...

Bye bye milo and susu (my pets)

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved