>

Wednesday, December 22

It is a wish !

Memories by .Naina

Now i am realize the difference between the short term and the long term of the memory..
Memory?..it is quite amazed me when all of us have memory but the memorize of the memory of the person are depends on themselves..

I have a lot of memory..and i am enjoying to revise back all the memory that always comes inside in my mind..I am always wondering if God not create the human to have memory,would i have the chance to memorize all the sweetness things that i am enjoying with all of my parents and friends? Or the bad memory that makes me stronger than before?

I wish for the memory always stay strongly inside in my mind and it is will not give me a major problems if i have bad memory that my life become paralyze because i know there are some bad memories that give a lesson to make me further up than before !

For all the sake that ever happens in my life, i wish to forget all the past things that had ever happen once in my life..She comes and she goes..It is a fate! If she's are not meant to be with you then do not be sad..God knows better than us..

Thank you, God for all this MEMORY !


"Life was beautiful then.
I remember the time I knew what happiness was.
Let the memory live again.
Every street lamps seems to beat a fatalistic warning.
Someone mutters and a streetlamp sputters and soon it will be morninc
Daylight - I must wait for the sunrise. I must think of a new life
And I mustn't give in.
When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too.
And a new day will begin.
Burnt out ends of smoky days
the stale cold smell of morning.
A streetlamp dies
another night is over
another day is dawning.
Touch me - it's so easy to leave me. All alone with the memory
Of my days in the sun.
If you touch me youll understand what happiness is.
Look
a new day has begun."(QUOTE)



Memory Game  by weepereas


P/S:LIFE IS A PRESENT,MAKE USE OF IT WISELY!

No comments:

Copyright © 2010 |Learntobetheperfectsecretadmirer .blogspot | All Righted Reserved